Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall/Winter Fashion Report

So......I had a baby. Like a week ago. You'd think I'd blog about her and my birth story, but instead I decided to blog about fashion, because if you can't trust a postpartum mother of 3 for all of your fashion decisions, I ask you, WHO CAN YOU TRUST???
Let's just dive right in, shall we?

All things plaid. Just yes. Plaid for president! 
Loving this boxy yet bossy jacket. I picture myself casually wearing it out on the town with my cool leather pants and cuffed booties. The stroller and diaper bag would of course mask all cool-ness, but a girl can dream. (Bushy eyebrows optional)


The dressed-up slip on 
This is possibly the best fashion trend ever. For people like me who love to look on-trend yet stay in their comfy slip-ons, this is a dream come true. We will milk this trend until 2016 at least.

The grandpa sweater/cardigan

I've always loved me some cardigan, but these are making me want to just sip a chai and watch Christmas movies all day long. Pair it with slim jeans and a winter boot and you've got yourself a perfect comfy/fashionable combo, my friend.

Mixed Pattern tops
I like to label my style ecclectic.  This is code for 'confused, indecisive style'.  "I think I want to wear something feminine and floral today, but I can't decide if I should just wear a sweatshirt instead...." Enter this trend! Wear them both, and make it wurk, gurl.

I will be back to share more of our new arrival, Gwendolyn Pearl.  Right now we are cuddling and loving her (mom and dad) and smothering her (siblings).  Here's a peek at her!



Also, if you aren't cheering for these guys, you are dead to me.

Much love!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment